Turn a blind eye / Jeffrey Archer.
- ISBN: 9781250200808 :
- ISBN: 1250200806 :
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2021.
Book 3 in the Detective William Warwick series.
Going undercover to expose corruption in the Metropolitan Police Force, Detective Inspector William Warwick is compromised by a high-profile trial and a teammate's romantic relationship with his suspect.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Great Britain. Metropolitan Police Office > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
Police corruption > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Plainfield Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.