The outlaws Scarlett and Browne / Jonathan Stroud.
- ISBN: 9780593430361 :
- ISBN: 0593430360 :
- Physical Description: 421 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2021.
On the run from her latest bank robbery, Scarlett McCain comes to the rescue of Albert Browne, the sole survivor of a horrific accident, and soon learns he may be the most dangerous threat of all.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Outlaws > Fiction.
Fugitives from justice > Fiction.
Criminals > Fiction.
Bank robberies > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Monsters > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Town of Plainfield Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.